Posted in: eXtend
We’re happy to announce that we’ve added another five one-click installs to eXtend, so if you have Home Pro or Business Pro web hosting, or reseller hosting with us, you can get set up in minutes. The new software available is:
Quite a few people have requested this open source web analytics solution, so we’re pleased to announce it’s been added to our library. It’s a good alternative to Google Analytics and Open Web Analytics, or can be used alongside them for a wider scope of information.
• Real time web analytics reports
• Powerful API
• Easy to use interface
• Customisable dashboard and widgets
• Build your own plugins or take advantage of those on offer
• Large, active community
Simple Machines Forums
If you’re looking for an attractive message board solution, Simple Machines is definitely worth checking out. It’s already a popular choice with plenty of our customers, and now you can install it quickly and easily.
• Template system for easy editing
• Advanced permissions and user management
• Multi-language support
• Open and well-documented source code
• Tracking of new and old unread topics
• Designed for optimal performance and scalability
• SEO friendly
• Package manager for automatic install/uninstall of mods
• File based caching for better performance
Zen Photo is ideal if you want a user-friendly and hassle-free way to present your photos online. This gallery software can be used for displaying digital art as well as photos, so it’s one to consider if you’re a designer or photographer. It’s also a good choice for family albums.
• Lightweight and low maintenance
• Easy to use
• Good variety of plugins/extensions
• Photo commenting
• Stats to automatically show the number of clicks per album and per photo
• Search capabilities
• Search engine friendly URLs
Microblogging is huge at the moment, so creating your own network is a great way to share information and communicate, whether it’s within your business or simply with your site’s visitors. Collaborate, ask questions, and share resources in real-time using Status.net software.
• User profiles
• Activity streams – incorporate content from business processes, applications, content streams etc.
• Public and private user group functionality
• Direct messaging
• Upload and share documents, images and video
• Searchable conversations and archives
• Follow topics of interest
• Taggable content
• 3rd party application support
• iPhone and Android apps available
• Integrated analytics
• Plugins and extensions available
If you’ve ever spent ages searching for free survey software only to be frustrated by the limitations, then Lime Survey is for you. Whether you’re conducting extensive research or simply want to ask your visitors a few questions, Lime Survey is packed with useful features and, best of all, lets you create unlimited surveys.
• Unlimited questions and participants in a survey
• Unlimited surveys at the same time
• Multi-lingual surveys
• 20 different question types
• WYSIWYG HTML Editor
• Image and video support
• Conditions for questions depending on earlier answers (skip logic/branching)
• Anonymous survey options
• Open and closed group of participant surveys
• Sending of invitations, reminders and tokens by email
• Option for participants to buffer answers to continue survey at a later time
• Survey expiry dates for automation
• Enhanced import and export functions to text, CSV, PDF, SPSS, R, queXML and MS Excel
• Basic statistical and graphical analysis with export facility
• Screen reader accessibility
If you’re a Home Pro or Business Pro web hosting customer, you can add as many of these to your site as you like. Just log into your eXtend control panel and scroll down to the install of your choice to get it set up in seconds.
If you’re a reseller, you can enable them for your customers by choosing the web hosting package(s) you want to add the one-click installs to. Just click the Package ID number from the manage hosting packages screen. Check the ‘Synchronise accounts’ box, and then scroll down to the one-click installs you want to include and check the boxes next to them. At the bottom of the page, click ‘Edit package’ to save your changes. Your customers will now be able to add the software you chose as one-click installs to their sites.
Please be aware that you are responsible for maintaining and updating the software after installing it.
Other new one-clicks