Posted in: Heart Internet
Our regular round-up of useful, interesting and link worthy resources is back for a 2nd week. The eclectic mix includes WordPress security, a HTML 5 guide, tips on building responsive design websites and conversion rate optimisation, to name but a few. As always, if you have any you would like us to share in future weeks, leave a comment below.
Remember, there is no structure to the links, there is no additional insight and there is no discussion, it is all about links to great content you’ll want to bookmark.
• 35 security plugins to make your WordPress bulletproof
• Get paid to showcase your creative process for clients
• The ultimate HTML5 resource guide
• 12 common online video marketing mistakes
• How an AdWords expert uses Google Analytics Data
• Top marketing resources to help prepare for 2013
• Tips and best practices to develop responsive websites
• Understanding the split layout in web design
• Create an animated share menu with CSS
• Considering an SEM agency? How to separate the wheat from the chaff
• Pinterest for business
• Library of banners to get inspired by at bannerblog.com.au
• The 6 unique traits of all remarkable writers
• How to create a vintage style greaser t-shirt design
• How we helped a client become the 5th fastest growing company in the UK
Let us know what you think of these links, and it would be great to get feedback on the types of resources you want more (or less) of.