Posted in: Heart Internet
We are back with the first link Friday of 2013. The Christmas period hasn’t meant a slowdown in the quantity and quality of great resources being produced or read by us. So, here are some of the best we’ve read over the festive period that we think you’ll enjoy as well.
• How the internet changed Christmas
• A roadmap to publishing WordPress themes for Themeforest
• 9 mistakes you’re making on LinkedIn
• Map icons collection
• How to systematically build a mountain of links
• 40 cool things to do with your posts after you hit publish
• Periodic table of typefaces
• 5 brilliant bits of copywriting advice that bloggers keep ignoring
• Monsters University’s website. Go MU!
• Reveal content on your blog when the user likes the article
• Top 25 responsive sites of 2012
• Domain industry stats from Nominet
• My favourite web design books of 2012
• The ultimate jQuery list
• Pinterest for business
As always, if you know of, or have written, a great resource you think we should link to in a future link Friday, let us know.