Posted in: Misc
—This competition is now closed—
We are proud sponsors of the “New adventures in web design” conference being held on 20th January in Nottingham. The line-up of speakers is fantastic and the event is gearing up to be one the UK’s essential web design conferences.
Simon Collison, the brains and sweat behind the conference, has been kind enough to provide us with 2 free tickets (worth £95 each) to give away. If you win and Nottingham is more than just a day trip away, you will need to arrange accommodation yourself; however Simon has arranged exclusive discounted rates at a couple of hotels. More info about that can be found here: http://newadventuresconf.com/location
More about the conference
All the info you could ever need about the conference can be found on the website and via the twitter account…
• The website: http://newadventuresconf.com
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/naconf
• Simon Collison’s website: http://colly.com
Some house rules
• There will be one winner who gets both tickets so that person can bring a friend and they aren’t wandering around the hall or sitting in sessions by themselves.
• Please only enter if you have every intention of going to the event. These are really sought after tickets and it’s only fair they go to someone who uses them.
• If you put them on eBay we won’t be happy!
How to enter
Email us at marketing[at]heartinternet.uk with the correct answer to this question…
How many websites can you host with the Heart Internet “Reseller Pro” account?
We will then pick a winner randomly from the correct answers. The final day for entries is Sunday 24th October. As well as an answer, please provide the email address of the person you would like to bring with you as well so we can get you both registered.