We have just released a new range of dedicated servers – custom built to be faster, more powerful, and more affordable than any others on the market.
One of the major new features is the customisation available. Rather than having to settle for a one-size-fits-all type of server, you can choose the components to fit your needs.
Once you choose which Intel Xeon CPU you want to use, you can then tailor your dedicated server to your requirements, including:
- RAM – With more RAM, you can run more applications at the same time without affecting performance.
- SATA or SSD Disks – You can either have the larger and cheaper standard hard drives, or you can have the high-performance power-efficient solid state disks.
- RAID options – Select two disks for RAID 1 mirrored drives or four disks for RAID 10 striped set for added redundancy, and then select whether you want software or hardware RAID support.
- Bandwidth – Serve up large amounts of data to your visitors on our 100 Mbits per second line, or upgrade to a blistering 1 Gbits per second for your data-intensive applications.
- Operating System – Choose between CentOS 7, CentOS 6, FreeBSD 10, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, or Windows 2012 R2
- Control Panel – Depending on the operating system you choose, you can select between an unlimited cPanel licence or 10, 100, or unlimited domains for Plesk, giving you that added edge for serious web hosting.
And all these possibilities are available starting at only £49 per month!
We’ve put a lot of effort into designing these dedicated servers as well. In our efficient and modern datacentre, we have on-hand server engineers available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ready to tackle anything.
And we’ve designed an entirely new control panel, which should make management a breeze.
From your control panel, you can restart your server, find your IP address, and sort out passwords and logins as needed.
The possibilities are endless with a dedicated server, where you can do anything you want, within the limitations of UK law. This includes:
- Run a resource-hungry hit website or app
- Set up and run open-source computing projects, such as BOINC
- Sell shared web hosting with your own features and prices
- Securely host files your employees can access from anywhere
- Run an email server
- Host multiplayer games or chat servers
- And more!