Following on from the VPS one click installs we released last week, we’re pleased to announce that we’ve added seven more!
The new VPS one-click installs we’ve added are:
• Gallery – a user-friendly photo gallery
• Mediawiki – for creating Wikipedia-style websites
• Concrete5 – a popular content management system
• Zen Cart – an ecommerce platform
• phpBB3 – a fully-functional forum
• TomatoCart – an ecommerce platform
• Moodle – a learning and educational environment builder
All installs and software are completely free. To get started, go to the Manage VPS page, select the VPS of your choice, then navigate to the ‘Scripts’ tab. After selecting one of the software applications, you’ll be asked to choose a password for the new FTP account which will be created, giving you access to the webspace.
As before, these one-click scripts are designed to be used with a fresh CentOS installation; any changes outside the standard package may result in the install not completing successfully. cPanel users can install the scripts via Fantastico, and Plesk users already have them available from the control panel.
Please remember that all comments are moderated and any links you paste in your comment will remain as plain text. If your comment looks like spam it will be deleted. We're looking forward to answering your questions and hearing your comments and opinions!