Please note: This competition is now closed. To see the winning entry click here: https://www.heartinternet.uk/blog/15-of-the-most-inspirational-uk-web-designers/
Post updated: We have been informed by Computer Arts that they can not accept PDFs via their upload facility. If you would like to submit a PDF, email your entry to marketing@ heartinternet.uk. JPEG and TIFF formats are accepted by Computer Arts.
We have teamed up with ComputerArts magazine to run a competition for you to design a brand new magazine advert for Heart Internet. As well as being published in Computer Arts, the winning entry will be showcased on the Heart Internet website, blog and newsletter. The winning designer will also receive:
A brand new 15-inch 2.53Ghz MacBook Pro
• Free Heart Internet Business Pro hosting and .com domain name for a year
Create a full-page magazine advert advertising the Heart Internet reseller hosting product to the web designer market. It is important the advert stands out in what is a very competitive industry, but also clearly represents Heart Internet’s current branding as represented by the website: www.heartinternet.uk
The winning advert will be published in Computer Arts, so it is important that it follows the following printing specifications: Type: 203×280, trim: 222×300, bleed: 228×306
How to enter
To enter go to www.computerarts.co.uk/heart and upload a low resolution (72dpi) Tiff or JPEG of your advert. The closing date is 30th September 2009
Our logos (links open in new window)
Terms and conditions
All entries must be made by 30/09/09. Any entries submitted after this date will not be included.
• All entries become the copyright of Heart Internet and may not be used without their permission.
• No images or graphics may be used without prior copyright permission (both online and in print).
• Any entries containing images they do not have the right to use will be excluded. Heart Internet reserves the right to amend the chosen advert to ensure it meets the magazine’s printing specification criteria and for any other reason they see fit.
• The winning entry will be chosen by Heart Internet at our own discretion.
Our current reseller advert: