Have you ever looked at our servers and thought, “I love the look of that, but I wish it had X instead of Y, or a bit more Z?” Perhaps you’re not sure what’s best for your needs? Or maybe you’re wondering if we sell any add-ons and solutions not listed on our website, or something that can be customised to your specific requirements.
The good news is we do and we can, and it’s worth having a chat with our friendly sales team who can help you out with any sales queries you have and advice you need.
There’s a certain stigma attached to the word ‘salesman’ that makes most people want to run in the other direction. But just like everyone else at Heart Internet, our sales guys are a bunch of social geeks who love nothing more than talking about gaming servers and the latest web technologies. They’re not pushy and there’s no obligation whatsoever to buy, just a genuine desire to make sure your hosting is optimised for what you want to achieve.
Victor, Rob, Ben, Simon and Liam are on hand to talk about:
- Specific advice regarding what you need for your company or project – This applies to both recommending brand new setups and reviewing existing ones.
- Hardware and software recommendations – Individually or in combinations, looking at now and projected future growth if required.
- Information on secret services and add-ons – Not everything we sell is listed on our website (e.g. firewalls), so get in touch if you’re interested in more details.
- Upgrading – Whether you’re looking for the latest generation of hardware or looking to move to a bigger and better hosting package/server, they can help.
- Migrations – If you’re thinking about moving a large amount of data from another host, our team can advise on the best options for migrating to us.
- Technical jargon explained – Not sure what something means? Please ask!
- Free quotes – The guys are more than happy to put together custom quotes and solutions to meet your needs, with no obligation to buy. This is particularly worth doing if you want a custom solution or are considering a bulk order.
- Price comparison – Don’t be afraid to ask for the best price! If you have a quote from somewhere else just let the team know and they’ll see if they can offer you something better. It’s not unusual for people to walk away with a solution that’s both cheaper and technologically superior to what they’ve been offered elsewhere.
- Personalised experiences – The danger for all big web companies is that they appear ‘faceless’. Talking to our sales team means you have a go-to person you can build a relationship with and ensures you’re always personally remembered.
All the above is totally free of charge, and it’s something we’d strongly recommend you use to your advantage. To get this kind of expertise and access to such in-depth knowledge and advice would usually require hiring a specialist consultant, but you get all this from us for free – even if you’re not a customer!
Did you know?
Because technology advances so quickly, we introduce new hardware on a regular basis. If you’ve had a Dedicated Server for three years or more, it’s worth asking for details on upgrading to the latest generation for increased performance. If you’ve had a Dedicated Server for more than five years, we strongly recommend you upgrade to ensure that your hosting is ahead of or in line with industry standards.
“Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or a hundred duck-sized horses?”
There are no silly questions – honestly, there’s nothing we haven’t heard before! –and the guys will do their best to come up with a solution that works for you. If you’re looking for something completely custom, we recommend a minimum spend of £120/month, but if you have any questions about what we offer, are after some general advice, or just want to place a phone order for a standard package, the team is more than happy to help you out.
How the team works
Like all Heart Internet staff, the sales team are based in-house in our UK offices. They work together on a shift basis, so they cover a lot of hours and ensure a personal, friendly experience regardless of who you’re talking to. They also cover the sales for our sister company Webfusion, so if you want a premium managed solution, they can help with that too.
How to contact the sales team
Our sales team are available via live chat, email and phone (0330 660 0255 – local rate from landlines, mobile costs may vary). Live chat is 24×7, email and phone are 8am – 7:30pm Monday-Friday. Alternatively you can leave your details and availability, and a member of Sales will call you back at a time that suits you. You can also ask to be transferred to a member of the Sales team via an open support ticket at any time.